The SHIKAR FXD (Fixed) Climbing Sticks & Saddle Platform Steps
Deploy your next set faster than ever with the OOAL all new SHIKAR FXD climbing sticks. Introducing the lightest, most packable tree stand climbing stick on the market! The SHIKAR FXD climbing sticks are designed specifically for the run and gun bow hunter! With the same design as the original, the SHIKAR FXD climbing sticks differ from our original SHIKAR's in that they are fixed one hundred percent of the time and the standoffs do not rotate.
Why is the SHIKAR FXD the best lightweight climbing stick? Starting at 23 ounces (depending on length), the SHIKAR FXD can be deployed in seconds making climbing for saddle hunting or treestand hunting a breeze.
Sticks are sold individually.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DISASSEMBLY WILL RESULT IN VOID OF WARRANTY
LIGHTWEIGHT Climbing Sticks
Starting at 23 ounes (Climbing Stick Only/Dependant On Length) the SHIKAR's the lightest climbing sticks the industry has to offer. You'll barely notice the weight on your pack. Below are the weights for each length, not including the strap.
- 17" - 23oz
- 20" - 25oz
- 22" - 26oz
SHIKAR Tree Stand Climbing Stick Specifications
- 100% American Made.
- Stick weight starts at 23 ounces (total weight dependant on length).
- FXD sticks have shorter attachment button so standard pull straps are a tight fit.
- 300LB weight rating.
- 17 1/8 inches step to step.
- Offered in both single and double steps.
- Width of steps are 4.5” to center of stick.
- Rugged no slip design on steps.
- Cable aider bolt kit offered upon request.
- Variety of attachment methods available.
This 20" stick (sold individually) comes with an angled Monarch platform attached!
NOTE: Pull strap is not included and is sold separately.