Saddle platform for an ultralight setup.
Its 4-point bracket and Axiom tooth construction allow efficient placement in a variety of bark. The shape and integrated V-Step offer an abundance of standing room, as well as stable shot stances while positioning around the tree. The INVADER platform offers integrated stick attachment points and a single fast strap button to quickly place it.
• Wide tooth profile for increased stability on the tree
• DURA-GRIP provides excellent traction in all weather conditions
• Durable, abrasion-resistant anodized and powder coat finish
• Integrated aider attachment points
• Small platform size allows it to be carried in your pack
• Ultralight 6061 aluminum construction for easy transportation
• XOP steel fast strap button
• ASTM tested cam straps with DWR water proofing and UV treatment for improved weather resistance
• Weight: 2.9lb
• Weight Rating: 350lb
• Platform Dimensions: 12" x 12"
• I-Beam Height: 10"
• Material: 6061 Aluminum
• Grip: DURA-GRIP
• Aider: Integrated aider attachment points
• Adjustment: Fully Adjustable Platform
• Certifications: ASTM F2123-21, F3249-20, F3545-22
• Warranty: Manufacturer Lifetime Metal