Delivery 1-3 days in Denmark & 3-7 days in EU
The Method 2 saddle kit contains everything needed to get started saddle hunting and is ready to hunt out of the package.
Includes everything needed to start saddle hunting. This kit includes the 8mm Vapor Line tether and lineman belt ropes. Additional components include carabiners, hitch cords rigged for single-handed operation and a Method dump pouch. An ultra-compact and supportive saddle that adapts to various hunting styles. Minimizes bulk when you need to move fast. Features include a small profile, infinite adjustability, quick connect panel system, metal free construction, fade loops, free floating belt, contoured vertical support skeleton, removable leg straps, adjustable bridge, and optional two-panel straps. Rated for up to 300 lbs and up to a 37” waist.
- Two-panel flexibility with a small 9" profile
- Quick-connect panel system with magnets, no clips or adjustment straps
- Adjustable bridge, removable leg straps
- Includes the 8mm Vapor Line tether and lineman belt ropes
- Includes premium carabiners and hitch cords rigged for single-handed operation
- Includes Method Dump Pouch